Version 5.0x of WR9R's Field Day Logger.... (Y2K Rules)
- Additional Multiplier selection for low power commercial
- Y2K Bonuses
- Added additional F8-"My Call" cw message item Ver 5.01
- Added Auto-Backup to Floppy Feature
- This feature backs the entire log to "A:\" every 5 QSOs, when enabled. Ver 5.01
- Updated Help and Section Windows (tnx 2 W9YA!) Ver 5.01
Version 4.xx of WR9R's Field Day Logger....
- DIGITAL Mode was added, separate from CW (1998 Rules!)
- 12 and 17 Meter Bands are now excluded. (1998 Rules!)
Version 3.xx upgrades in general...
- More accurate CW "Fist" in background transmit
- Contains extended summary sheet generation to reduce the Field Day Site Coordinators work.
- Class 'D' operators can now use the program effectively. Zero point scoring is now supported for the 'D' to 'D' QSOs.
- The 'Extras' Menu has been reduced in size to reduce the confusion.
- The entire log can now be accessed and edited while in the logging system reducing the need for external word processing work. Previously only the last 10 were accessible.
- On-line help.
- ARRL Section abbreviation list window.
- Dupe sheet generation is now included.
- 2 and 6 Meter Bands are now included.
Version 2.xx upgrades in general...
- Addition of background CW keying.
- QSOs per hour statistics.
- Fixed CW summary calculation bug...(oops!)
- Allow for 3 character exchanges (i.e. 17A).
- Color changes to improve visibility on some laptops.
- Number of calls only limited by memory - Now a typical number of QSOs allowed is more than 9,000.
Have FUN with Field Day because that's the important part!
de WR9R (Larry) .... 73! sk