WR9R - Field Day Logger (Last updated: May 9, 2000)
Designed to work on IBM PC XT,AT,386,clones and compatibles with at least 384K of memory and a MONOCHROME, CGA, EGA, or VGA adaptor.
- Background CW keying using prestored messages as well as a "chat" mode. Keying preformed via selectable COMM ports.
- Number of calls only limited by memory. A typical number of QSOs allowed is more than 9,000.
- Class 'D' to Class 'D' contacts properly handled.
- Online Help and ARRL section abbreviations list.
- QSOs per hour statistics.
- Entire log can be accessed and edited while in this real time system, reducing the need for external word processing support.
- Generates sorted log listings, dupe listings and a summary sheet for the entire operation.
- Single user and Multiop support.
- All QSOs are logged into a common ASCII data base.
- Semi/Fully Automatic partial and duplicate checking.
Have FUN with Field Day because that's the important part!
de WR9R (Larry) .... 73! sk